Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rawai Muay Thai Highlights

Well I've moved out of my humble training room at Rawai.  Instead of checking into Tiger right away, I've decided to take a couple of days off and lounge by the ocean and finish reading a book I've attempted to read now for 2 years, 'Autobiography of a Yogi'.  I was excited about starting Tiger immediately, but the sickness has gotten in my way.  The last two mornings I have woke up with a very intense sore throat, and I just feel run down in general.  If it's not better by tomorrow I may visit the doctor here.  My immune system is not used Thailand sickness!  I'm manifesting a quick recovery so I can continue with my training on Thursday.  Since the training is so intense they really discourage training while you are sick.  


I went shopping yesterday on a hunt to find Thai pants for my massage business, I bought 12 pair for what seemed like pennies.  And I treated myself to a knock off Gucci and Prada shirt, and Dexter season 5 8-)  Here are the highlights of my training at Rawai.  I miss my little Cookie already!! I'm happy Amanda moved into my old room so they can keep each other company.














No comments:

Post a Comment