Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Movin' On Up!

Things are going well at Rawai!  Is this font better?  One my of readers commented that the font was hard to read so I'm playing with new sizes...  Training is getting easier each day, I wake up every morning sore but once I get to the gym I just work through it.  And of course the Thai Massage is helping 8-)  I haven't smoked since July 28th.  Last night Cookie and I sat on our front porch and I played guitar and sang a few songs for her, wow the lungs felt different and I feel like I sounded so much better.  My body is transforming lighting fast.  Drinking 4 liters of water a day and still feel dehydrated.  Not sure how much weight I've lost because I haven't weighed myself.  I think I'll wait until the end of week one to find out.  Here are a few photos from the gym and such.
Guess who got moved to the intermediate group today?  This sweaty girl right here!  My very first day in the ring today.  I enjoyed.
 Dinner at Cashew Nut
 My roommate Cookie
 Our Humble Room
 Around the gym


 My favorite trainer

 I rented this scooter, but I'm too scared to drive on the main road here because people are crazy drivers so Cookie drives me around lol... She is a Harely Momma back in India, or as she pronounces is 'Holly'  8-)

 Rawai Beach


Another wonderful Thai Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment